Centre d’Art Rév. Louis-Napoléon-Fiset
Services at the establishment
Guided Tours for Groups
Guides in period costumes explain a part of Quebec’s rural story through a heritage ensemble formed of:
- An impressive 1910 church with bright, painted stained glass windows
- Exhibits that depict the evolution of various art forms over the 20th century
- A tithe shed and its rustic exhibitions
- An authentic 1928 horse-drawn funeral carriage.
A true Beauce gem, this exceptional church is brightened by great stained glass windows. On the premises, the evolution of art, farmers’ work and funerary rites with the funeral carriage and title shed are explained to visitors. At all times, a reservation guarantees that 6-people groups will relive part of our rural story with guides in period costumes.
Guided tours for groups
Check our tour rates for cultural groups with a guide.
Share our post!
Tuesday to Friday: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday: 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Group visits with reservation at all times
Adults : $8
Children 12 to 18: $4
- Centre d’Art Rév. Louis-Napoléon-Fiset
- Municipalité de Sainte-Hénédine
- Municipalité de Sainte-Marguerite
- Les Jardins de la petite école de Céline
- Noah Spa
- La cache à Maxime
- Municipalité de Saint-Isidore
- Exposition agricole et commerciale du Bassin de la Chaudière
- Centre multifonctionnel de Saint-Isidore