Boutique de la Maison Pierre-Lacroix
Services at the establishment
The beautiful Pierre-Lacroix historical house is home to an art and craft store, where over 40 Beauce creators offer unique gifts and souvenirs. You’ll find a wide array of paintings, knittings, drawings, stained glass, pictures, quilts jewels, agri-food products and more! If you come to visit during the July weekends, you’ll see several of those artists and craftspeople at work.
Come and meet these passionate people and be charmed by all the creations you’ll discover. A guide from the Pierre-Lacroix house will be happy to introduce you to exhibitors.
Share our post!
June 4 to August 29: Open every day from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Open weekends in September from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Boutique de la Maison Pierre-Lacroix
- Boutique - Atelier L'inimaginable
- Domaine Taschereau - Parc nature
- Économusée Le Forgeron D'or
- Les Pères Nature Inc.
- La Barbaque
- Motel Invitation Inn
- Casse-Croûte Pinto Retro
- Place du Château
- Véloroute de la Chaudière (Secteur Nouvelle-Beauce et Sentier des Jarrets Noirs)