Club de Golf Saint-Georges
Services at the establishment
Welcome to Club de golf St-Georges!
Both the course and Club house were opened on July 15 1961. A committee had first met in 1958 in order to determine the possibility of a golf club in the region. In March 1964, Club de golf St-Georges became ‘Club de golf St-Georges (1964) inc.’.
With the years, many improvements were made to the course and club house. In 1992, the club house was enlarged and renovated allowing the 500 members and visitors to benefit of more services. Welcome to everyone !
Semi private Club de Golf, opened to visitors. Par 72, 6770 yards long. Rates for groups over 16 persons. Opened to fund raising tournaments. Banquet hall (capacity of 300)
11450, 90e Rue, C.P. 123, Saint-Georges (Québec) G5Y 5C4
Share our post!
Open beginning of May to October 31, 6:30 am to 8:30 pm
PricesAucun tarif n'a été spécifié. Veuillez nous contacter.