Sentiers Mont Bélanger
Located in the Eastern Townships.
Access : 15e rang in Saint-Robert-Bellarmin. Follow the signs Sentiers Mont Bélanger.
Located in the hills, this large territory (240 km²) is an exceptional place to go for long walks and camp in the wild.
20 km walking trails where you will find a bio refuge with an ancient forest, a large zone of fallen earth and the highest point in the area, Mon -Bélanger (920 meters).
7 camping sites offer privacy, calm and rest. A 12 X 12 platform for each tent. 5 sites by Émilie Lake and 2 more located 20 minutes (walking) from the top of the mountain. Groups are also welcomed: a big tent is available on reservation.
If your prefer you can explore the territory on horseback, there are 60 km of trails.
On top of the mountain, there is a 20 feet high observation tower, where you can see the nearby lakes and mountains.
418-582-6426 (Steeve Quirion trail and booking manager)
Share our post!
- Sentiers Mont Bélanger
- Gîte et Boulangerie À la Marguerite
- Municipalité de Saint-Gédéon-de-Beauce
- Centre Multi-Arts Saint-Gédéon
- Entrepôt A.R. et bazART de Noël
- Domaine Faucher
- Municipalité de Saint-Théophile
- Société Beauceronne de Gestion faunique inc. (ZEC Jaro)
- Municipalité de Saint-Martin
- Municipalité de Saint-Hilaire-de-Dorset